Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I'm home


Happy December!! I'm home ! Arrived yesterday around 4pm and fell asleep right after, around 1am Korean time. Which lead to me being wide awake since 3am this morning (10am Korean time) drinking coffee, hanging out with our dog & cat and watching Netflix while editing pictures for upcoming blog posts. The plane was super empty so I was able to take up to 4 seats all by myself while watching movies and eating ice cream they served in the plane. So the flight was pretty amazing. 

It's been nice to just chill and relax. And that's exactly what I will do for the next 2 months. No stress, no school, no places to be at or stuff to do. I will just enjoy my time, blog, walk our dog, eat delicious food, meet up with my Finland friends, celebrate Christmas and study Korean. This is gonna be a good vacation. 

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. JOO HEI KELPAIS NOIN TYHJÄ KONE MULLEKKI KU LENNETÄÄ :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures !! What kind of delicious sandwich did you have?!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheese & tomato sandwich ! hahaha thank you :)

      Delete

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig