Friday, November 27, 2015

Teeny tiny Nature Republic skincare haul

Hey guys ! 

While you're reading this post I am adventuring somewhere in Seoul with my family. I wanted to keep my blog somewhat active during this week so I wrote a little bit of something beforehand (at 1AM while packing my stuff and waiting to get to leave to the airport, to be exact) and scheduled the post. Admitting right from the start aht this is gonna be short and pointless. 

I ran out of absolutely everything essential to my daily life few weeks ago and just in time Nature Republic had a sale up to 50%. Everything in the store is green and fresh and pretty so I absolutely love shopping at Nature Republic. Plus their face masks are the softest, most deliciously scented masks I've ever tried. 


Lately I've fallen in love with green tea. Green tea drinks, ice cream, skin products, hand creams, you name it. So of course I wanted to try their green tea masks. Turns out few days earlier my friend bought the Acai berry mask pack so we split them in half so we get to try both. 


I also got a Jeju sparkling cleansing water and a Forest garden olive cleansing oil. The cleansing water has a slightly stronger scent than I thought it would have judging by the fact it's a Jeju sparkling water product, but I'm kinda growing into it and it's still really gentle on the skin. Definitely need to start shopping more at Nature Republic! Their products seem really good and I found like a bunch of new stuff I want to try out someday. 

On a side note it's been raining in Seoul for the last 3 weeks to the limit where I, the person who loves rain, is starting to get sick of it. Anyhow. Have a great week everyone !

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig