Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas to all my lovely blog followers & readers ! I hope you all have relaxing, chill holidays, spend amazing time with your friends and family, eat lots of delicious food and get nice presents, too. My Christmas has been really quiet and nice, just spending time with our family, watching movies, eating and chatting. Tomorrow I'm going to spend another small xmas with my friends and then head over to see my dad for few days, and then come back home to spend the New Year's here. Oh and, my birthday is coming up, too! I'm turning 21 28th of December. I'll be back with blog posts in few days, maybe around New Year's. 

Happy holidays lovelies ! 

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. omg merry christmas!!! hope you have a wonderful holiday this year!!! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I hope you had / are having amazing holidays too <3

      Delete

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig