Sunday, December 20, 2015

October & November 15' Through my phone

Hello! 

Finally finishing what's needed to be done since like 2 months ago ! As I mentioned few weeks back for some reason I couldn't get any pictures out from my phone while staying at the goshiwon. Word of warning though, not much happened during those months so this is not one of the most intriguing TMP posts, lol. 

1. In the beginning / middle of October we had our level 5 midterm exams. I studied like a crazy person, sat in a cafe 24/7, the usual. I've noticed I've become a total school geek during this year in Korea. I don't know if it's the atmosphere or the fact that I'm finally studying what I absolutely love the most, but my studying motivation has no end nowadays. Which is a good thing, of course. Not that I've ever been a particularly lousy student. 2. Just a pic I snapped on one of my walks on our neighborhood. Not visible in this picture but during this time leaves started finally getting yellow and it was like really, fall-ish? 3. My favorite way of studying is books and magazines, especially the latter. When I was in Japan I would buy tons of magazines and practice vocabulary and Kanjis through reading articles about my favorite actors and bands, hahah. Now after the exams I bought one of the thickest, most interesting looking magazine and started slowly going through it, translating and writing up new words on the articles. 4. Back to the normal studying routine..sigh.
  
1. & 2.  Our apartment finally found a new owner so we had to pack all of our things and move out in 1 week. Luckily Sara found an apartment right next to our previous one so moving was pretty easy and could be done in few days without cars and expensive help. I moved to a goshiwon for a month so for the time being all of my furniture is at Sara's place. 3. In Korea there's a tradition to eat Jjajangmyeon at your new place on the moving day. For good luck and such. So that's what we did. On Sara's cold floor. It was an experience, hahah.  4. Around the start of November fall finally arrived to Korea too and it rained, almost literally, 24/7. 

1. I had 2 big bags so on my moving day I took a taxi from the other side of the city to the goshiwon I was gonna stay at. That was my first time riding through the city and it was really breathtaking so I kept snapping pictures with my phone. Must've looked like a silly tourist to the taxi driver. 2. Aaand this is how my first day in my new "place" ended, hahah! I'm not a wine person, but I found this amazing white wine for 10 bucks from an e-mart store near our campus. And ended up breaking the bottle the next day to the floor. Go me ! 3. Some neighborhood photographing on a random evening. 4. From the annual Seoul Lantern festival I also wrote a separate post about. 

1. This is the airbrush tattoo from the festival I took on my arm. I've wanted a real tattoo since forever. I have a clear idea and I already know where I want it but I've just never had the courage to go and get it. That's actually one of the things I'm definitely gonna get done next year. A tattoo! Not like this and definitely nowhere visible though. 2. We found this amazing small coffee shop from the Wangsimri neighborhood. They served their special coffees and smoothies from not cups but jugs. 3. And before we knew it it was time for final exams. Which meant more crazy studying around the clock. 4. After the last semester was over me and my Korean girlfriend went to Lotte world to have a girls' day and relax and catch up. It was a good day. 

1. Coffee time in Myeongdong with my Finnish friend and also a fellow blogger. (blog here, in finnish) 2. Selca I took after a trip to Myeongdong with my family - a happy owner of a new winter jacket and a dark red scarf that I absolutely love. 3. From the airport! I have a huge thing for airports. I love the atmosphere, noise, big halls, everything. 4. The amount of beauty and high quality on this picture..My apologies. Selca I took with my cat immediately when I got home. I missed her so much! Cuddling with her right now too, she's sound asleep on my lap. 

Doing this post I realized I have taken like about 2 pictures during this month and it's already the 20th. So we'll see how TMP December turns out if it turns out at all. Have a good night / day everyone!! 
xx,
Julia
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. wow this is so cool =)
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always put the right pictures together. I love your photos omg. How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL and I thought I never manage to get them fit together properly.. thank you <3 I just try to look at the colors and put pictures with the same "feeling" into the same pic?.. I don't know I'm trying really hard believe me lol.

      Delete

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig