Friday, June 5, 2015

New in - Sigma brushes

Hello Beauties! 

Remember when I told you about those brushes I ordered couple weeks ago? I ordered them to my home in Finland because apparently Sigma doesn't deliver to Korea (why oh why) and they finally arrived few days ago!  These are my first real quality brushes and I am so, so excited to get to use them! 


I ordered two brushes for the starters and if they turn out to be as good as, literally everyone on the internet is saying, I will be ordering more in the future. I ordered the Flat Kabuki F80 foundation / face brush and the Tapered blending brush, aka the E40. I've been looking for a good blending brush for years and settled on trying to desperately blend colors together with whatever I have with me at that very moment. Today before going out I just had to test out the E40 and oh, oh, I didn't know blending could be so heavenly easy and simple. The brush is so soft and fluffy and it blends the colors together per-fect-ly. 

I've heard so much about the Flat Kabuki F80 that when I clicked myself to Sigma beauty's website this was the first thing in my shopping bag. It's a flat top brush made of synthetic fibers so it doesn't absorb the product in itself but instead gets it all on your face which is a big plus, obviously. I have yet to try how it actually works while using but I have really high expectations for this one and I'm sure I'll end up worshiping this little thing. (Edit few days later, yes, it works, yes, I am head over heels for this one). 

Do you have / plan on getting any sigma brushes? Do recommend me some of their or other brand's brushes you guys use or like! I'd love to hear your opinions. I'm still very new to this whole brushes - thing so any recommendations are more than welcome! 

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig