Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Afternoon in Idae

Hey sweeties ~

Picture heavy post ahead. Today was such a pretty day and I spent my whole afternoon & evening in Idae. First in this small park right next to Idae station, like 200 meters away from our house, with few of my friends sipping delicious kiwi-banana smoothies & lemonade and taking pictures, and in the evening I met up with yet another friend of mine and had a small 2 hour coffee session in the nearby cafe. All in all it was a really good and relaxing day. Sun was shining, my company was amazing and the lady selling super cheap juices and smoothies was so nice and talkative. Will definitely visit her small street booth again and to everyone travelling here to Idae, try out her drinks! They're only couple thousand won and reaaally tasty, I swear.  Especially the lemonade she makes is like a piece of heaven for only a one dollar.

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig