Friday, June 19, 2015

New in: H&M Summer haul

Hey yoo

How have you guys been? My first week of school has been pretty chill because of the morning classes, so I actually have time to do homework and study et cetera, but I gotta tell you, level 4 in Hanyang university is haaaard. But otherwise everything's good and life's back to normal. 

H&M isn't my favorite store, but every time I go there I seem to make amazing finds and I just absolutely have to get them. I went on a small shopping spree on my last day in Finland with my mom (Not even embarrassed to admit that shopping days with my own mother are the absolute best days, especially when you live on the other side of the world from her), and made some cute summer finds and wanted to share them with you. 

Anyway, I have to be back at school to meet my friends in like 45 minutes, so I am just gonna let the pictures speak for themselves! Gonna spend this Friday eating bingsu & singing at 노래방 (noraebang) so much I'll lose my voice (cause that's what happens always). Have a great weekend everyone !  

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the things that look great from =D
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig