Sunday, June 7, 2015

May 15' Through my phone

Hey there! 

Time for the May edition of  "Through my phone" series that's apparently becoming a thing now because doing these posts are surprisingly fun. I'm cheating a bit because this includes also stuff from April but let's just go with it shall we ~ So this May I.. 

SPENT A LOT OF TIME IN THE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS GANGNAM 


HUNG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS A LOT

WENT TO FOLK VILLAGE & ATTENDED A TRADITIONAL WEDDING

FINISHED MY FIRST SEMESTER AT HANYANG UNIVERSITY
 

TOOK WALKS AT PRETTY PLACES

CONSUMED WAY TOO MANY OF THESE...

SHOPPED A LOT

WENT HOME TO CHILL AND VISIT FAMILY @ FINLAND 

Aaand my vacation is starting to come to an end in few days. I'm flying back to Korea next Sunday and it's back to school and normal daily rhythm on Monday. I've had so much fun here, and it was amazing to see my family and friends, but I also kinda realized that my life indeed is in Korea right now. Besides family and few friends  I don't really have much here. My apartment, school, friends.. everything is in Korea now. I love my life there and I am so happy to go back! I'll come back to Finland next winter for Christmas, which I'm definitely spending here in Finland. Nothing beats a Christmas at home with family.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'll post the next time from Korea and concentrate on enjoying the last days in Finland now. Have a good week everyone! 

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig