Monday, June 15, 2015

Home sweet home


I'm back home, and back in business! The flight went well, I spent most of it sleeping and watching Spongebob squarepants - movie dubbed in Korean, hahah. I got home around 11am, took a small 5 hour nap (lol) and then went to our uni to buy books for this semester. Also visited a bookstore to get a good notebook. The rest of the evening I've spent unpacking my things. Obviously got distracted because my floor is still full of stuff and I decided to write here instead. 

Tomorrow it's back to school! I'm excited because this time I have morning classes so I'll be studying from 9am to 1pm, which means I have the whole day free, practically. Anyway. I'll be back in few days with new posts so stay tuned~ 

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

2 comments

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig