Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hanami @ Roihuvuori, Helsinki 180514

Hello !

So like I mentioned earlier, we had a picnic in a Sakura park here in Helsinki last Sunday. There was also this festival / happening going on, so it was super crowded, there were some performances & they sold Japanese food and goodies there. We just concentrated on our picnic and taking pictures, though, haha.

Even though it hasn't been that warm here in Finland yet, the flowers were already dying and falling off, so we missed the actual "cherry blossom season".  It was okay though because the flower petals were flying around in the air and the ground was pink. So pretty. 
I also got to wear my new maxi dress that I've been already talking about here more than enough lol. Anyway, the weather was suuuper hot, we had good food & great company so all in all the day was a success. 


Also found my favorite Japanese candy called "Miruku no kuni" and melon ramune. So nostalgic! Haven't had these in like 3 years.

I came back from Helsinki this morning and went straight to work because they needed some extra help there, so I've been running around the whole day like a crazy person. I'm so ready to go to bed. Gonna have morning shifts every day for the rest of this week. uhh. 

Catch up with you later~

xx
Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig