Saturday, May 17, 2014

Helsinki calling & New in !

Hello! 

It's a super warm day today here in Finland. I came to Helsinki few hours ago after a short morning shift at work. I had an hour and a half to kill before my train left, so I (oops) ended up buying a denim jacket, new purse and some cosmetics. But I'm a happy girl now, so I guess that was worth it ! 

First of all though, can we take a moment to appreciate Arnolds (Finnish doughnut shop/cafe/something like that) for selling Aloe vera water? I absolutely love everything that has coconut or aloe vera in it, and it's almost impossible to get products like that from Finland (why oh why?). I used to drink this all the time in Japan, and today I was reunited with my long lost love again. ahhh~ My day immediately became way better, even though there was nothing wrong with it in the first place.
 Short L.O.G.G. denim jacket - H&M
✕ Brush set & blending brush - Cailap
✕ Intense color riche Lipstick, 285 "Pink fever" - L'Oréal Paris
✕ Wild rose lipstick, 65 "Flowers Perennoja" - Lumene
✕ Perfect wear makeup powder -  We Care Icon

✕ Hot pink clutch - H&M 
I'm usually pretty careful with colors, but since I bought yesterday a pink dress, I thought I might as well buy a hot pink envelope clutch to go with it, lol. Also I'm in love with L'oreal's Intense color riche - lipsticks. So far I have two of them, but there's still few more colors I'd like to have~
Anyway, now I'm gonna hit the bed because I have to wake up early tomorrow. 

xx, Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig