Friday, May 16, 2014

Blossom maxi dress & simple envelope clutch

Hi Guys !

Yesterday was a payday which obviously means I just had to pamper myself and buy something for me today as I left from work. I'm really into flower prints and maxi dresses right now, which is not cool because all the shops are full of those exact things at the moment. It's really hard to resist the temptation. Especially for a person like me who is pretty careless with money..oops. 
✕ Blossom maxi dress - 39,95 €, Vero Moda 
✕ white envelope clutch - 17, 90 €, Glitter
Tomorrow I'm going to hunt for a short denim jacket and if it's warm this Sunday I'm going to wear it with this outfit. I'm going to Helsinki tomorrow and on Sunday we're going to have a picnic with the girls in a park and attend this event called "Hanami festival". It's the most important festival in Japan and celebrated during spring when the cherry trees blossom. So every year they have this same kind of event in Finland and there's some performances, Japanese food etc. I lived a year in Japan and to be honest I'm not that very fond of these kinds of "japan omg" events, so I'm mostly going for the food and the company, lol.  But it's still going to be fun! Let's hope the weather magically gets very warm during this weekend.

xx, Julia  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig