Thursday, May 8, 2014

Finds & Needs - Ted Baker ✕ floral print bags

Hey guys!
I'm a huge sucker for bags, purses, backpacks, clutches, wallets and all that jazz.  My taste in fashion is pretty simple and I don't really drool over some piece of clothing for weeks or think about my outfit for 15 minutes every morning, but my love for bags is endless. I don't run after design bags or clothes, either, because in my opinion a bag is always a bag, no matter what it has written on it. Any bag with or without a brand will do, as long as I like it.

The only "expensive" brand that I've ever been interested in is MCM. I visited their store for the first time in Seoul few years ago and was ready to sell my soul for a bag or two right away. Lately though, through a friend of mine who loves expensive design bags, I've gotten a lot more familiar with a brand called "TED BAKER". And I have to admit, some of their products are really pretty.

I don't know if it's the summer that's right behind the corner or if my taste in fashion is drastically changing but I've fallen for floral prints & pastel colors, especially when it comes to accessories, bags, jewelry etc. 
 So when I was doing some random window shopping (via internet, so should I call it screen shopping?) last night, I couldn't help but fall in love with these super girly and cute floral print pastel bags & clutches from Ted Baker.

I personally like the "Remah mini across body handbag" & "Tahara tote handbag" the most. If I wasn't saving up money for Korea right now, I'd definitely get myself one of these floral print bags. They're very fresh and would go together with a lot of different colors and types of  clothes. What do you guys think?  

- Julia 
SHARE:

2 comments

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig