Saturday, November 21, 2015

Upcoming post plans

Hey !

I've had a crazy busy week and have another, even crazier week ahead, so I figured if I want to write before going back to Finland now is my only chance.  I've been, almost literally, studying around the clock the last few days. I had my final writing exam yesterday, and the listening & reading exams are next Monday. I have been stressing over it a lot because, well, 10 pages of questions plus 2 long essays and 2 shorter ones isn't easy to get done in two and a half hours. 

I thought I'd share some of my upcoming blog post ideas for the next few months that I am spending in Finland! Like I've mentioned here multiple times my family is coming to Korea next Thursday for 4 days and I have a whole lot of stuff planned out for us, and while in Finland I will write about each day separately. It's gonna be like a vacation for me too, because I haven't really had the time to do touristy stuff that much. So I'm weirdly too excited about taking a cruise along Han-river, visiting Namsan-tower and going to check out traditional Korean houses and wander around Insadong. 

I'm also gonna write the "Things that make me unhappy in Korea" - post as a second part to the "things that make me happy in Korea", and there's 2 more Korea one-o'-one posts planned out, too! Shopping in Korea and Hospitals & taking care of your health in Korea (Still open for ideas to write about, by the way). Also October & November through my phone - posts that I have yet to do are gonna be up too, as well as the ones for upcoming 2 months in Finland. For some reason I haven't been able to get pictures out my phone lately, so that's why I haven't been doing those for a while.  And of course since you all know I not so very secretly obsess over beauty products there's probably gonna be one or two reviews or hauls of some sort. 

So a lot stuff to write about, a lot of inspiration and to be honest, no idea how my 2 months in Finland are gonna turn out.  I'm either going to be really busy or have nothing to do most of the time. Nevertheless, excited to be going home. I will keep you guys updated and stay active on twitter, tumblr, instagram et cetera, et cetera! 

Next time I'll be writing from Finland. Have a great week everyone !! 

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

2 comments

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig