Friday, October 2, 2015

Review: Enprani premiercell - renewing massage cream


Hello ! 
Happy chilly autumn Friday evening from Seoul. My speech at school went better than I expected and I am feeling good and listening to good music while chilling at home alone so I decided to finally finish the post that's been on my to-do list for like good 3 months now. I was determined to do this because this product is something I've grown to worship during the last months. 

ENPRANI Premiercell
Renewing massage cream
INFO
 Gets rid of skin impurities and dead skin while moisturizing and giving nutrition. 
► Brightens overall skin complexion and provides elasticity to your skin.
► Major ingredients include chamomile & mineral oils. 
► 200 ml / price ranges from 25 to 30 dollars
► For all ages & skin types. 

The story behind this product is that I was wandering around my neighborhood one day and decided to visit Holika Holika store for the first time ever in my life. This one Chinese lady totally started pushing me all of their products while I tried to desperately explain that I just came to look around and I am already late for my meeting. She kept insisting to show me this cream they have on sale and started rubbing it on my skin and told me it's amazing, and I need this product in my life while I was practically rolling my eyes at the whole situation. After she was done I experienced, for the first time in my life, the "oh my god this actually works like a dream" - feeling. 
HOW TO USE
► Apply a proper amount on your skin 
► Massage around your face in slow circular motions 
► Continue massaging until the product turns into a water-like substance and you can feel the dead skin scrubbing off. This is gonna take about 2-3 minutes depending on how much product you use
► Finish by gently rinsing off with water.

RATING: ★★★★★
I honestly have nothing bad to say about this product. The jar is huge so it's totally worth the price and it does exactly what is promises to, leaving my skin noticeably smoother and brighter. It smells good, not too strong, and feels really refreshing when applied.  I would totally recommend this to anyone, because it's suitable for anyone no matter what age or skin type you are. You can buy it from the Holika Holika stores or order online e.g from here !

xx,
Julia

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig