Saturday, September 19, 2015

Seolleung nightscape

Hi guys!

Just a quick update before I have to run (in 10 minutes) to our school. We're having an MT (membership training) trip! Basically an overnight trip and we're gonna barbeque, drink and play games. 

Yesterday after hip hop class I wandered around Seolleung for a moment and took some pictures. It's a pretty neighborhood, mixing two completely different kinds of Seoul cityscape - the big skyscrapers and small alleys with bars and restaurants. I only had like an hour though because I was on the other side of the city and it was already like 11pm, so no ridiculous picture spam this time, hahah. 

Anyhow! Have a good weekend everyone! PS. totally addicted to snapchat, will update there daily small pointless things (e.g today from our mt trip) so go add me there! ID's juliaaaey !


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig