Monday, July 6, 2015

Picnic day with class @ Seoul Forest

Hey guys!

If you've read my post about the  Ranee cooking academy or the Korea one-o'-one post about studying in a language school you know one outdoor class is part of our curriculum every semester. This semester we decided to, instead of going to do something and plan the whole day out and stuff, just go to Seoul Forest to hang out, eat good food, play games and get to know each other better. 

I've visited Seoul forest once before in my life. It was back in Spring and we had a small picnic there with my friends before our school started (wrote about it here). I didn't see much of the park that day because A. it's huge and B. we didn't walk around that much. But this time around I got to see a lot more of the absolutely beautiful park, and I gotta say, I think I'm gonna be visiting Seoul forest a lot during this summer. 

I'll let the pictures do the talking again, because I have them quite a lot, hahah~

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a duck's foot (with nails and all) covered in some sort of marinade. You are supposed to eat it. I didn't.  It was not very delicious. 

After this some of us continued to a 노래방 (noraebang, karaoke room) for few more hours and then returned home. It was a very nice day, the weather was pretty goddamn hot even if it's not that visible in the pictures, and above all we were in one of the most beautiful places in Seoul that I know. 

So all in all, a very successful day I'd say! Already planning on another trip to Seoul forest on a sunny day just so I can lie under the trees, eat (over priced) fruits and enjoy the calmness of the whole park. The funny thing is, I've never been a park person before, but the longer you live in a big city, the more you start to appreciate these things on a whole new level..

I have my midterms coming up next week so this week I am going to spend pretty much studying. I do have few posts coming up later this week though, so stay tuned~ 


Have a good week, beauties. 

xx,

Julia
SHARE:

5 comments

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig