Wednesday, July 29, 2015

오꼬노미야끼 @ 홍대 호노 // Okonomiyaki dinner @ HONO, Hongdae

Hey Sweeties ! 

Today was the first day of my super short, 5-day summer vacation. It was a bit rainy yet so humid and hot that at first staying at home with our dearest friend air conditioner sounded like a really good plan, but both of us ended up doing our makeup so it felt like no use to just look pretty for ourselves, hahah. 

We walked around Idae and shopped a bit (may or may not do a separate post about that later) and then moved to Hongdae to meet up with out Friend that we both haven't sat down and talked with properly for a while. Also we were craving Japanese like crazy so we ended up in this super cute, small Japanese restaurant near the subway station. 


It was a bit expensive (the cheapest thing on the menu was this particular okonomiyaki - 15.000won) but it tasted so delicious it didn't take a lot of time to those both servings disappear from their plates. Some of you might know this, but I spent a year living in Osaka when I was 16, and even if it's been like 4 years since that Japan left me a pretty deep impression and it's still a huge part of me. Now that I'm in Korea I can't wait to get the chance to go back to meet my family and friends there. And thank god for all the Japanese delicious restaurants around Seoul. Should definitely visit them more often!

Tomorrow I'm planning to do some hardcore studying and blog post preparations at some classy lil cafe somewhere in Gangnam! So I'll see you guys later this week and I hope you all have a really good day / night !

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig