Thursday, June 2, 2016

VLOG #3 - Chilling at Han-River

Hello beautiful people !! 

Small pretty much pointless vlog-update! Finals are coming in like a week so life is pretty hectic. Filmed this one about 2 weeks ago but I haven't had the time to edit anything so here it is, way too late ~ I'm also going to Finland for a 2 month vacation after the semester ends (SO EXCITED YOU GUYS) ! Just letting you guys know about it here too unless you don't follow me on other social medias. It's gonna be a good summer and I definitely can use a nice small relaxing Finland vacation ~ 

I'm tempted to try a makeup tutorial next but we'll see if I actually have the guts to do that, hahah! I hope you all have a beautiful week!


xx,
Julia

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig