Monday, June 6, 2016

Q & A; Ask me anything !

Hey guys ! 

I've wanted to do a Q&A post for a quite some time so I thought I'd try this out now ~ I have exams coming in 2 weeks so I will be accepting all kinds of questions for the next few weeks here on blogger, or on my any other SNS account and get to answering them when my exams end!

If you send me a question on tumblr or snapchat or twitter put 'Q&A' or something along those lines on the beginning of the message so I know it's for this Q&A post. 


Feel free to ask me anything ! I'll do my best and answer all not wayyy too personal questions. 


ps. I have a beauty-giveaway coming this summer
pps. Totally forgot to share this info here but Withseoulmates is now on Facebook !


xx,

Julia
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Kuinka pitkään sun koulu kestää? Haetko sen jälkeen töihin Koreaan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kuinka hyviä sun arvosanat oli lukiossa jos sait scholarshipin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mikä puhelin sulla on?
    voitko joskus näyttää sun meikkejä tai vaatteita (esim joku lookbook-tyylinen juttu olis kiva)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna jotain vinkkejä meille, jotka haluaisivat Koreaan opiskelemaan, mutta eivät ole käyneet lukiota. Kannattaako amistutkinnolla lähteä hakemaan Koreaan yliopistoon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Viisi ärsyttävintä asiaa Koreassa? Ja vastapainoksi viisi parhainta asiaa Koreassa?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerro korealaisesta juomakulttuurista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm creating a new blog and was wondering how I can get a blog template like yours?!!
    P.S. LUV YOUR BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks ~ I actually bought this template for 40 dollars from pipdig ! You can google it and it should pop up. They have tons of pretty templates ^^

      Delete
  8. Mitä kannattaa tietää tai ottaa huomioon, kun suunnittelee matkustamista Japaniin tai Koreaan ensimmäistä kertaa ja matkan kesto olisi n. viikon pituinen lomamatka?

    ReplyDelete

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig