Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sunsets in my neighborhood are pretty



Here's few pictures I snapped on my way home to prove my point and Hello guys !! Just a quick update ~

I hope you all have been doing great and enjoying the spring that's been around for a while already. For me this is already a summer weather as a girl from the cold north, so personally it's getting too nice and pretty and warm way too quickly and I'd love to enjoy these 20 Celsius weathers a bit more before it gets too hot to even function.

The exam week is right around the corner and that means I have several days off coming up which is great but I also have about 3 essays and one speech to write and too little time which is not too great. Tomorrow I need to write one of them and after I get that out of the way I need to do some frantic summer clothes - shopping here in Hongdae. I'm in a desperate need of like basic t-shirts and what not. Midterms kind of also mark as the actual start of our our first graders' first year because until now it's been all fun and games and crazy drinking. Now it's gonna be crazy studying and crazy drinking. For about a month at least, and then starts the Spring festival preparations! 

Anyway. I have a bunch of studying to do for tonight so I'm gonna get to that so I can sleep before 3am. I have a post coming up tomorrow about university life here in Korea so stay tuned~ 

this was so pointless

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig