Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Rainy afternoon at COEX Mall

Hey sweeties ! 

No, I haven't forgotten about my blog! It's been a crazy last 3 weeks, with speech contests, more speeches (that you had to improvise in front of the class) and then my final exams. On top of this I have been using all of my free time at the dance studio even though I have lessons only during the weekends. I've missed blogging, but just haven't had time for it. Yesterday was my last school day and I was planning to walk around the campus and take some pictures and then show you guys what it's like but apparently there's a typhoon coming so it's been raining for the last 2 days and it will probably continue raining for the rest of the week... So my plans changed and before going to the studio to practice (once again) me and my friend decided to visit the COEX Mall and do some aimless walking around. 

COEX also has a SM TOWN .. place, that has a theater, cafe, shop, dance studio where you can take dance lessons, photoshoot studio, et cetera. Basically a tourist attraction for all the sm entertainment idols' fans out there. I'm not really into the whole fan thing anymore, but the 15 year old me totally was, so I think I owed this little trip inside to my teenager-self, hahah! It was really interesting though, especially because music / entertainment industry is what I'm interested in plus it's a field I'm probably gonna end up working in. We were just mostly chilling at the cafe reading magazines and chatting and watching the cute little fan girls taking pictures. (I'm gonna leave out the part where we kinda got into taking selfies with EXO's Kai's life-sized cardboard cut and then finding out which idols' personality fits the best with your own (hi there Baekhyun) according to your hand shape or something. Just for the sake of my online reputation... hahhahah)

Here's some pictures from that day. Also I was using my friend's camera and can we just take a moment to appreciate how good pictures it takes? 


Today I have to take care of some boring adult stuff as in pay the rent and some bills so a great day ahead.. I can't wrap my head around he fact that this month is already ending? It just started like a week ago? I'm kinda scared yet so excited about next month because I will have hip hop lessons 5 times a week, from Monday to Friday, and then on the 14th day my final language school level, level 5, will start and according to our teacher our topics will include discussing about news, human rights, politics,,, Plus we will start learning Chinese characters which they use in Korean too, and have debates and fun stuff like that.. So we'll see how I manage school, hip hop, blogging & my personal life next month, hahhah! I'm gonna try my best. 

Anyway I will be back with the campus post in hopefully few days unless it seriously continues raining for the whole week, and then I have the "August through my phone" post coming up later this week as well. Until then you'll find me from here, here and here

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Eiks ois mahtavaa saada selfie kpop tähden kanssa! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D oisha se mut mulla onki selfie pahvisen kpop tähden kanssa ! I tried. hahahaha

      Delete

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig