Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Finds & Needs - New Balance sneakers

Hi guys! Back with a bit different update this time. Haven't done one of these in a long time and since I've come to Korea there's a whole lot of things I've found and am desperately needing, so, Finds & Needs post coming through! 

Besides all the other stuff I am wanting right now really badly these are the clear number one. Everyone has them. Everyone wears them. Everyone knows what they are after just one glance (So dramatic). I've never been the kind of girl who wears sneakers like these, but after 3 months of seeing these all around me 24 / 7 I have to admit, I've fallen for them.  

They feel incredibly comfortable, and are sporty, casual and classy all the same time. You can use them with practically anything and still look completely fashionable.  I do not know how your country dresses, but here in South Korea this is totally the "it" - item right now. Besides being a "Finds & Needs" - post this is also a Korean fashion 101 - lesson, hahah~

Find any favorites?

New balance WS
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig