Sunday, August 31, 2014

INSPIRATION - Favorite fall colors ✕ fashion

Peach&nude
burgundy
grey
purple
Before anyone asks, yeah, I had a blast making up those silly names. I got kinda bored last night and this is what it leaded to. I love fall. it's my favorite season. I love the rain and the colors and the storms and how it's going to be Christmas soon, haha~ 

Here's some clothes & accessories in my atm favorite colors. My all time fall favorites consist of big sweaters, UGGs & beanies.

What do you guys think? Do you like any of these colors, clothes or accessories? click the pictures if you're curious where the products are from. 


xx,
Julia
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love fall too!!!! fab picks. Would you like to follow each other?! let me know on my blog and follow me, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig