Sunday, August 24, 2014

Finds & needs - Parka coats

  1. Black winter parka jacket
  2. Blue faux fur parka  
  3. Army green detachable fur parka
  4. Green fur hooded parka
  5. Red faux fur hooded parka
  6. Blue hooded floral parka
Parka coats. Who would't love parka coats? I for sure do. They're cozy and warm and stylish. I personally hate those big and puffy winter coats. Back in the winter 2012 shops in Seoul were full of different kinds of parka coats.  I bought my brown parka (exactly like the coat no. 1) for only 50 000 won from Dongdaemun. This year I'd like to get an army green one, maybe short one like no. 4. 

Do you guys like parka coats or have any particular kind of jackets and coats you like to wear?

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really like number 1,3 and 4! I have parka coat that looks like the number 3! I really really like it!! It's warm and pretty^^ I'd really like to try the number 4 it looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      I know, right? The number 4 looks really fluffy and amazing. hahah~

      thank you for your comment! made me happy~

      Delete

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig