Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer nights & plans

Hello guys ~ 
Are you enjoying the summer?

Here in Finland the summer didn't really even start until last week, because the whole June was just damn rainy and it kinda killed the mood (at least, for me. I love rain but when it's summer I'd really like to see some of that sun, too).

Sara spent few days at our house few weeks ago. We talked, ate good food, drove around the (empty) city and watched Doctor Stranger. Besides that, I've just been working, taking way too many naps and hanging out at our summer cottage. Yep, that's my summer this year, folks. Sounds exciting, right?

This weekend Sara is coming over again and we're going to an amusement park. Next week we're probably doing a small one day shopping trip to Tallinn with our family. We're also going to visit some relatives and we're planning to go to another amusement park with my friend. So yay for finally having some other plans than napping! hahah~




xx,
Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig