Monday, July 21, 2014

Särkänniemi Park @ Tampere, Finland

Hello guys !
Yesterday Sara & I went to an amusement park called "Särkänniemi" in a city of Tampere here in Finland. Had a blast, even though it was a wayyy too hot day. I love amusement parks & all kinds of crazy rides and roller-coasters and it's always so cheery and great. I could spend hours just wandering around and enjoying the atmosphere. 

I had my super cute yet super fake MCM backpack that I bought in Spain. Also wore my "get up get down" crop top for the first time. 
Today we went to get some coffee and then had a strawberry picnic in a park near the train station while waiting for Sara's train to arrive. Gonna miss my girl ~ We're getting an outside Jacuzzi next week though, and we're planning to have a small Jacuzzi party in few weeks, hahah~ 

Until the next time~
xx,
Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig