Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bornprettystore purchases

Hey Guys !
Few weeks ago I decided to try out and order something from Bornprettystore, which I've heard about a lot lately through different kinds of blogs and internet sites. Today my packet finally arrived so I wanted to just show you what I got ~

X 5 pairs of handmade false eyelashes 
X Highlighting & concealer stick
 
Rhinestoned metal frame case for Samsung note 3 

I am absolutely in love with the phone case! (I might have a tiiiny obsession with phone cases) It looks very elegant and girly and it's super thin, so the phone is still easy to hold onto. The concealer stick is actually much lighter color than the picture makes it look. It's very light pink and when applied on skin it looks almost golden / little bit glittery. I haven't tried actually using it yet but I think it will give a nice finish to your make up. And the lashes, oh the lashes that I have  wanted since March. I finally bought them, but I'm not sure am I excited or a bit disappointed. They're a lot longer than I expected them to be, and I'm very used to Korean lashes that are very natural looking.. I'll maybe have to cut them a bit? lol.

Have you ever ordered anything from bornprettystore? Have you guys liked your purchases? Any recommendations? There's just so much everything that I spent two hours on that site trying to decide what to order! hahah

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Can you make a post about how to learn Korean? Any book/website suggestions, study tips for beginner.. ^_^ I would really appreciate this because I just recently started to study Korean and I don't know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the suggestion! I'll be sure to make a post like that sometime soon ! (:

      Delete

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig