Wednesday, May 20, 2015

How have you been? Good, and you?

Hello sweeties !! I am so bad with titles when I don't have a specific theme for my post..like what is that even- 

How have you been? My week has been crazy busy! This is gonna be just a small update about what I've been up to and what I'm gonna be up to for the next few days! I have few blog posts planned for this weekend but I wanted to write something here before that to keep this place alive. I have been spamming twitter and tumblr like a crazy person lately though so you can go stalk me there if you're interested in my life in more..detailed version..I guess. That sentence made no sense. Sorry. 

Today as I was fighting with our internet connection, only to realize a moment later that it's not working because a cable in my room wasn't properly plugged in, I visited the rooftop of our villa for the first time. And boy, was it pretty. I have been meaning to visit there already for like months.  We live right next to Idae subway station and a big road that goes to Hongdae and Sinchon yet still, when you walk that 100 meter distance to our house, it's like all adorable tiny streets and rooftop gardens and stairs in the weirdest places and that's the kinda architecture I absolutely love. (Besides the skyscrapers and glass wall penthouses - kind of architecture which is like..the complete opposite of this)


Aaanyway! I had my exams this week and it's also the last week of school and I'm done with this semester. We have a 3 week vacation before the next semester starts, and I am flying back to Finland to spend some time with my family and friends and to just relax. Can't even tell you how excited I am for that! I'm gonna see my baby sister, and my cat, and hang out at our summer apartment right by a huge lake, take long walks with our dog, et cetera, et cetera. I'm also doing my best to take a lot of pictures now so I can keep my blog active about Korea stuff even when I'm in Finland. Some of you might have noticed, but I added a small "upcoming" widget on the sidebar, so you can check out what kind of posts I have coming up in the near future ~

Our last exam was today and tomorrow we are just gonna chill and watch a movie at school, and on Friday we are going out to eat with our teacher and then to the Hanyang university spring festival. It started already today and it's gonna be on for 3 days. The whole campus is full of happenings, game & food booths and such. On Friday Girl's day is going to perform at the festival, too, so we are going there with my friends. I thought I'm gonna miss it this year because of my vacation, and I'm so positively surprised that I'm not. I'm gonna write a whole own post about the festival and take a bunch of pictures on Friday and I'm really excited. I was also thinking about making a "my day" type of video post of Friday, if any of you guys would be interested? For now though, here's a sneak peek of how it looked today at 7pm when I left school. It was slowly getting full of people and Hanyang's dance club was performing EXID's "ah yeah" at that very moment down on the stage. 


Yup I think that's pretty much it for this time. Also if you have something you want to ask or know about or me to post about leave me a comment below~ I'll see you, not literally though, on Saturday ! 

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sun blogii on ain kiva seurata ! Oottelen ain et millo tulee uutta :D

    ReplyDelete

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig