Monday, December 22, 2014

3 weeks until Seoul, Korea.

Well hello ! It's been a while, huh? My Autumn has been pretty busy. I got a job at McDonald's, and I've been mostly just working and going to the gym and being lazy at home! Also I've done  a looot of paper work for the university application etc. and taking care of other stuff for Korea. I've been waiting for this for 2 years now, and no matter how I've felt prepared, and excited, and ready, it's still happening so suddenly. In 3 weeks I'll be in Korea. In Seoul. Living there. That's just so crazy. 

Back in August I did a "To do - list for Korea" - post. Now that I looked at that list again, the only things left to do are getting mentally prepared and studying Korean. Well, I guess I still have 3 weeks left to try to realize this is happening and a 9 hours long flight coming up to study Korean- Otherwise everything starts to be pretty much done ! Except for the visa. I still need to get the acceptance certificate from Hanyang and take it to the embassy to get a visa. 

I am planning to write a post about the whole process of applying to the university a bit later,  so not gonna tell you about it just yet. But it was a very complicated process, that's for sure. All worth it, though ! And even got into their scholarship program & -50% off of the tuition.

I have work tomorrow and then I'm gonna celebrate Christmas with my family & relatives. Really super excited for that. I'm definitely a Christmas person. Aaanyway! Now that it's only 3 weeks until the big day and I don't have that much work to do I'm gonna concentrate more on my blog. Not any pictures for now though. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm alive, this Korea thing is indeed happening, and I'm back in the business ! 

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig